Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Blogging


Sunday Blogging
Firstly I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all those mails pertaining to the new book. Though I have received few very good Poems, I have short listed six poets as of now. I have also got contribution from one English poet too. So I will wait and continue hunting for 4 more poets to complete the collection which I will do soon.  

As a part of Amazon promotion the below book can be downloaded free today. Let me know if you like the read.


Now for the most important task. I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Saher who has a fantastic Blog - http://life-stance.blogspot.in/2012/05/my-first-ever-blog-award.html.


Thank you so much for this kind gesture, Saher .I am new to blogging and I am elated . This  ould definitely put me in position where I need to deliver my best now.



Time for fulfilling the ritual:
  1.     Thank the person who nominated you.
  2.     Post a picture of the award on your blog.
  3.     Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.
  4.     Choose bloggers to pass the award to.
  5.     Inform them about it.
C. Sharing random thoughts about myself:

1.      I love Reading and cannot remain away from a book for too long.
2.      I have a habit of carrying a book everywhere I go.
3.      I love nature and you will see reflection of this in most of my poems
4.      I believe in mass social change through books, literature, poetry etc and always looking for opportunity to contribute
5.      I have a dream of starting a college some day
6.      I love music (Both Indian and western)
7.      I believe in free economy and hate politics (though it’s a necessary evil)

 D.Award deserving bloggers: 
  1.  Saru - Words
  2.  Anupam - Reflections
  3. Rohini Singh solitudesublime
  4.  Alka Narula - alkanarula
  5. Seema - art.seema
  6.  Amit - amitaag
  7. Debdatta – mohur
  8.  Rupam Sharma - rupamsarma
  9.  Thoughtconnect - thoughtsconnect
  10.  Valli - poetrymyfeelings

  1.  Cheers and Keep Winning
    Shamsud Ahmed
    You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Second to share It.

11 comments:

  1. Thank You Bro for your encouragement..yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shamsud!! You deserve it and all the others out there. And Thank you so much! I am very grateful and happy that you appreciate my work. :)
    Keep Writing. Keep Delighting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Shamsud, good to know about you. Thanks a ton for the award. As I always say, feels great to be appreciated by a great poet like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saru for your nice words. You are too Kind :)

      Delete
  4. Many many Congratulations.Great.
    Thanks a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Shamsud....and I really feels grt that you like my blog...thank you so much for the award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your Blog. As for the contribution to my project we can discuss if you can drop an email to me at shamsud.ahmed@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Shamsud.Pls chk your mail.

      Delete
  6. Congrats Shams! and thanks a lot for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amit Ji. You deserve more than that

      Delete
  7. congrats shamsood ! and thanks for passing it on to me !

    ReplyDelete

Criticize or laud, because whether it's critique or accolade, I respect and appreciate it.

My Poem on Radio

Followers